Friday, December 5, 2008

Act like you love each other!!

So here goes me first blog. Ok so we started out the morning at 6:30am getting ready for family pictures. I knew this would be a challenging morning, however I knew it would be worth it....So I said a prayer, and then proceeded to get myself and three children ready. We headed out at 8am. We went to Kingswood Park area. Our photographer was amazing!! She is a super good friend, and was really patient with our family (thx Karrie)!!! I am so excited to see the pictures. I know there will be some good ones. The kids were a little grumpy and cold, but they eventually started to warm up. There was this stupid stray cat that would not leave us alone. It was such a distraction, so Adam gently tossed it over a fence. We were able to get the kids to focus a little more after the cat left us alone. Adam hates family picture day...he did better than I thought he would...he is such a big baby sometimes...and then he thought he deserved an award for surviving family picture day, so he is golfing. Well I guess that is enough for now...we do have some exciting news so stay posted:)

No comments: