Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adoption update

Ok friends Adam and I are about to embark on a journey, we are about to be taken to the land of unknown, However we are excited for the road ahead. We have been formally accepted to adopt an infant girl from Ethiopia. I am sitting in front of a mountain of paper work. Our next step is to have a conference call tomorrow with All Gods Children (our adoption agency). The phone call will help us to understand all of the paper work in front of us. After that we will need to have it all notarized (Brenda I will call you), and send in our first major payment. I am super excited because we could potentially be traveling this summer to Ethiopia to pick up our daughter. I have decided that life is crazy, you might think you know how life is going to go, and then God takes you in another direction. All I know is we want our daughter, and I can't wait to see her precious face. I have been dreaming of what it will be like to see her for the first time. Will it be like when you give birth and you see your child for the first time, or will it be a feeling I did not know I had. I ask myself what would it have been like if Pharaoh's daughter did not lift Moses out of the water? Exodus 2

No comments: